Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hanging out with the Brodster

Me and Mom went to see her girlfriends and Aunt Meredith brought Brody along too. When he got there I was napping my carseat so Mom told him to wake me up. He crawled right over and tried to grab my eyeball! He has his own, he certainly doesn't need mine. Meredith warned Mommy that might happen. I'm tough though, I can take it. But watch out Brody, I'll learn to crawl someday and I'll get you back! :-) We got to play with each others toys! I let him play with my most favorite toy, my family tree. But I think he was more interested in the real Christmas tree. He might have even snuck an ornament home, but I promised him I wouldn't tell!

1 comment:

-The Nordbys said...

Thanks for not telling Hud! Wait until you get bigger and we can be naughty together. Its going to be so fun.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS