Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!




Today was my birthday and I am now 1 years old!!! For lunch, Grandma and Auntie Vicky took me to McDonald's and Vicky surprised me with my very own birthday cake (pictures to come)!! I shared a little bit, but mostly hogged it all for myself! Then tonight we went to Happy Joe's and they sang Happy Birthday to me and honked the horns and blew the sirens. I wasn't too sure about all the noise (video to come). I got to open presents today too, even though tonight wasn't even my actual birthday party, thats on Wednesday and on Saturday!! I'm the luckiest boy in the whole world!! Thank you to Grandma, Vicky, Maddi, Zevlen, Hunter, Grandpa Arnie and Sheri for spending my birthday with me, and for the wonderful presents!


2 comments:

Jessica H said...

Happy Birthday Hudson!

Kari Wendinger said...

I ran into Meredith and Brody at the pool on Monday and heard it was your b-day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You should join us sometime. Natalie was hitting on Brody. She'd love to have attention from two of you. Hope you had a great day!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS