Sunday, August 30, 2009

MN State Fair





Another year at the Minnesota State Fair. I don't remember being there last year but Mommy says I loved it, and I loved it again this year! Mainly because I got to go on RIDES again!!! Maddi went on the ones that went up high and we laughed and laughed! I just can't get enough! I'm not sure if that was my favorite part, or if the garbages were?!?!?! I am obsessed with garbages!!!! I call them guck (a.k.a. yuck). I begged everyone to take me to one of the millions of garbage cans, and I can pretty much get the Ahlness family to do anything I want! I gazed at the garbage men thinking they have my dream job. I hope I can grow up to be a garbage man! It was a little chilly there so me and Mommy had our hoods on. We kept warm by trying yummy foods. I had deep fried pickles (Mommy's favorite!), chocolate covered bacon, corn dog, ice cream, cookies, and lots of french fries! Who could ask for more?

2 comments:

Ryan, Liz Regan and Sidney said...

Brrrr, looks so cold! We're you sitting in Hudson's stroller in that last picture?

Hudson and Paxton said...

Hey, a pregnant mama needs to rest wherever she can! Don't judge!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS