Tuesday, October 6, 2009

School




I'm really enjoying school with Mom. And even though no other moms have cameras there, my mom has to be the embarrassing one and take pictures of me. Tonight I did all sorts of activities, but I'd still say the kitchen is my all time favorite. But I did pull myself away to paint a picture, climb the slide, and of course have a snack. Notice I'm painting with my right hand. Mom was thrilled!! She even put the sponge in my left hand but I switched it to my right. I liked the mini slide- does that face have the look of trouble on it? Thats because the teacher was telling me it was time to clean up and I wanted to go down just one more time! It was my turn to bring snack tonight so I brought my favorite- GOLDFISH CRACKERS!!! I asked for seconds and thirds! Of course I'm the kid that sits at the table the longest......eating! Thats my friend Brody by me. We don't get enough of eachother at daycare so we're in school together too.






No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS