Monday, February 1, 2010

Typical Hudson


Hudson: Logie comes over almost everyday during her hour off from school and then again before she goes to basketball! She really loves me and my brother and just can't get enough of us! We had a lot of fun today. I'm naked because my mommy and Grandma were painting the living room and I accidentally walked into a wet wall.....whoops! I didn't want my clothes back on so I ran around the house and tried to hide. Everyone says I make the best faces and they really laughed at me in these pictures.
P.S. Logie would like everyone to know that it was "Ugly Sweater Day" at school and she would not normally be wearing that beautiful sweater. But I think she secretly loves it!



1 comment:

-The Nordbys said...

The top picture is my favorite! And Logan, I love the sweater:)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS