Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"School"

Hudson started his second year of an ECFE class tonight. At 2 years old, he's moved up a class, but checking the sign in sheet, he is the youngest one in the class. He walked around the classroom trying all the different activities, and did really well for about 40 minutes of the hour long class, then he realized his nose was running, he coughed, tripped over a toy, and suddenly remembered that he had a cold and it was all down hill from there. I'm hoping this first cold will boost his immune system to keep fighting off those daycare germs....but I won't hold my breath.
Hudson painted a very nice picture, but keep in mind he was supposed to paint his hand and then make his handprint. But in true Hudson-like fashion, he didn't want to get messy and opted to keep the paint on the brush!
Window colors with Brody.
Hudson's first time at using a scissors. He's much smarter than Mom. As I was trying to remember just exactly how you're supposed to correctly hold a scissors, he just used 2 hands!

3 comments:

jhester said...

Awwh, looks like he had a great time! I was there with Makaylin right before the 2's class. :) It's a fun time!

Hudson and Paxton said...

It is fun and I like/hope that they learn a lot, but man does it exhaust me! I thought maybe it was just last year, because I was pregnant when I still took Hudson, but nope! Not pregnant this year, but still exhausted!

jhester said...

Yes, it is exhausting. I'm glad I didn't take both the kids because I don't think I could have kept up with them in the same class!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS