Wednesday, March 14, 2012

our day together

I've been home with the boys all week. Paxton was a little under the weather, and then daycare was too. But today, we were healthy so we spent the entire day having fun, and it was one of the BEST days I've had with my boys! It started with Hudson having Early Childhood Screening, and I couldn't have been more proud of him! He did such a good job and I sat behind him with tears in my eyes. Afterwards, we picked up Paxton and headed to Burger King for breakfast.


Then to our first park of the day.



Paxton is so brave and can do everything the park has to offer, without fear or help from Mom.

This was Hudson's favorite thing to do, walk across the bouncy, wave-like thingy (no idea what its called or really what its for!).

And he was very excited when the school across the street came out for gym class and brought balls and toys, and shared with him.Our last stop of the afternoon was Dairy Queen. Perfect ending to a perfect day!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS