Monday, April 16, 2012

Baby's Room

Baby's room was a project that took a few days and a few family members to help, but we did it, its finished, and I LOVE IT!!!! Last night before bed, I told Jamie I was just going to go sit in it for awhile, and he looked at me, knowing not to make fun of me while 9 months pregnant, he smiled and said okay. I still can't quite believe we'll be bringing a little girl home to ths room. I documented the process in pictures...

Grandma starting the painting.

Jamie did a wonderful job with the stripes! He made my vision come to life!
These 3- Arnie, Jamie, and Grandpa put their heads and muscles together and got all the furniture into the room. What you can't see are the 3 cans of beer that motivated their work sitting on the window sill.

Those muscles at work.

What would we do without Arnie?!? A man of many talents!

And the beginning of the finished product.......





Baby already loves her brothers, displaying their pictures.

And her name is.........

I can't wait to bring her home to her beautiful, perfect room. Meant just for her.

10 comments:

-The Nordbys said...

It looks like you did hire a professional!! It's beautiful, just like Harlow will be! Can't wait to meet her.

-The Nordbys said...

It looks like you did hire a professional!! It's beautiful, just like Harlow will be! Can't wait to meet her.

Ryan, Liz Regan and Sidney said...

Beautiful room Ashley! Nice work :)

christy bode said...

Ashley, it's BEAUTIFUL!!! Amazing job!!! You should let me come take pictures in it after she arrives :)

The Kvilhaug's said...

Ashley that is such a gorgeous room! I also LOVE her name! She will love her perfect room!

logan ahlness said...

wow ash, it's perfect!!!!!!
i can't wait until there's a little baby girl in the room, it will then be COMPLETE!

Tucker Christopher Anderson said...

I love it!!! Wish I could've been there to help. Can't wait to see her!!

Kari Wendinger said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love to see all those guys working so hard for this precious little girl. Very special. And, by the way, you look gorgeous!!! Best wishes these last few weeks.

Maddi said...

WOW!!!! SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! I can't wait to see it in person with baby Harlow in it! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful room Ash!!! I can't wait to meet her!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS