Saturday, January 19, 2013

saturdays exhaustion

It was quite the Saturday! Seemed like so much happened, yet all we did was stay home and hang out. Daddy hurt his back at work on Friday (fell off a ladder) so he was bed-ridden, leaving me and the kids to entertain ourselves all day and all night. I kind of feel like it was a day of kids vs. mommy, and the kids won. After I put Harlow to bed, I told the boys if they needed me, I'd be in the bathtub, and I so enjoyed that much needed bubble bath! A little of our day....

The boys ate lunch in the living room. Pax refused to get dressed, which is his normal for days spent at home. Hudson demanded to wear a "feely shirt" (fleece), which is his normal for every single day!
Proof that the boys can be oh-so-sweet, so cute....and weirdos all in the snap of a picture.
This girl....she is ON THE GO! She's fast, she gets in to EVERYTHING, and she likes to have Mommy in her sight at all times.
I can only assume she'll follow in her brothers footsteps, and soon enough she'll be throwing things down this shoot too. A pet peeve of Mommy's! 
Sister could play with a balloon forever. She chased this one around the house over and over again. I was even able to sit down and eat lunch!
I happened to catch some sweet moments today too. And a moment between these two doesn't happen often. Notice the scratch on Harlow's nose- that'd be from this big brother. He may or may not have peeled her chubby little fingers from his toy, which made her fall and hit her nose. He claims it was an accident, I have my doubts. 
She managed to get in there all on her own, and I'm still not quite sure how she did it. 
I heard giggling coming from the bathroom, but when I went in, there were no boys to be seen. I asked, "Are Hudson and Paxton somewhere in here?" And in response I heard, "No, Hudson and Batman are." Paxton spends about half of each day wearing a costume. 
I brought out a tote of "new to Harlow" baby toys. The boys quickly emptied the tote and found other uses for it. 

Good night sweet babies. Sleep tight and sleep long. Mommy needs her rest. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS