Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Say Cheese!!!


I turned the big "one month" yesterday and achieved many milestones!! I was lying on my belly, getting in some tummy time, and I lifted up my head all the way and turned it!! I'm getting so big and strong!! And then today, my mommy was playing with me and I smiled!!!! My first real smile! I've been smirking for a couple days now, but today Mom was really funny so I gave her a big smile, and even giggled a little bit. Then she stuck this big video camera in my face, so to be nice, I gave her a few more smiles and giggles. Mom hopes I'll show it off some more at my one month pictures this Saturday, but I'm not sure I'll be willing to cooperate that well yet.

Shirt courtesy of my cousin Hunter; "I'm too sexy for my diaper".

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS