Monday, July 21, 2008

Visitors





I love, love, love having company!! We had lots of visitors in the hospital and we continue to have company at our house. I am a handful, so please, keep coming to help out Mommy!! Thank you to everyone for loving me so much! Here are just a few pictures of my new family and friends. My great auntie Sheri is so wonderful. She comes to visit and even makes my mommy and daddy treats! My cousin Carson will be lots of fun to play with when I get big enough. And those are my favorite girls; Vicky, Maddi, Logan, and Hunter!! Thats me and my best friend Brody. I can't wait to grow up with him. And my cousins Kendra and Morgan. Even my cousin Regan came to visit me! She loved holding me. She's practicing for her sister or brother thats on the way.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS