Sunday, September 21, 2008

Birthday Party




We went out for my cousin Shane's birthday. He just got back from Hong Kong!!! I don't know where that is, but it sounds like a strange place. Mommy had to wake me up to get ready to go. Apparently she forgot my rule, "Never wake a sleeping baby!!" She's lucky I wasn't crabby at her. She dressed me in my cutest outfit ever! Big boy shorts. Maddi took care of me at the restaurant. Everyone calls her the baby hog, but she's my godmother, of course she wants me! Thats me and her checking out the menu. I suggested the spaghetti. If Mom let me have anything other than my boring bottle, thats what I would have gotten. Zevlen tried to give me ranch dressing....yuck!! We were at the restaurant a long time, it was dark out when we left. Uncle Arnie was keeping me entertained. He loves me so much, I can just tell!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS