Monday, September 22, 2008

The last of summer days.....





We went to Logan's softball games on Sunday. It was beautiful day. Mom was worried it would be too windy and I wouldn't be able to breathe because I have trouble, but I was a-okay. I got my first ride on a big swing! I liked it waaaaaaay better than the baby swing Mom and Grandma keep putting me in at home. I really like being outside too, and watching sports. There is just so much to look at. I didn't even want to take the time to eat. Grandma got me a new toy for my carseat so now I even like riding in the car, well, kind of! I tried to stay awake the whole way home like the "super baby" I am, but eventually my eyes gave in on me and closed.

1 comment:

Briggs said...

Candon has that toy on his carseat too! It was his baptism present. It's crazy how I can make up excuses to buy him things! Toys R Us has become our favorite store :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS