Wednesday, March 25, 2009

9 months

Mommy and Daddy took me to my 9 month doctor appointment today. This was my favorite visit yet because I'm not sick and I didn't have to get any shots! And the nurse said seeing me was the best way to end her day! I weighed 20 pounds which is in the 50th percentile, and am 27.75 inches and thats only in the 25th percentile. Daddy says I have to get stretched out.....ouch, sounds painful! He has dreams of me being a basketball player like him and says its Mom's fault I'm little. Unfortunately my head is still in the 75th percentile. Lots of brains up there! I was really brave and made my parents proud! Gave the doctor lots of smiles and told her lots of stories. She said I'm perfect and have beautiful eyes that all the girls will fall in love with!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS