Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Easter Egg

I got so wore out playing with Maddi and Vicky that I had to take a little rest on Sheri's lap.......with my Easter egg! Its really one of Sheri's decorations, and for those of us that know Sheri, her decorations are strictly off limits but I must be an exception to the rule. My adorable face gets her every time! I loved this egg so much that I couldn't let it go, not even long enough to sleep. Boy was I mad when we got home and I woke up, looked in my hand and only found the left over glitter from egg that was once there. I told Mom to call Arnie and tell him to bring the egg over, because I knew he would, but she said no. I guess I'll get it next Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Search Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them @ Accelerated Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS