Monday, April 12, 2010

2nd Stop- The Hotel





After Chuck E. Cheese we stopped for some ice cream, per Hudson's request, and then went to the hotel. As you can see, Hudson has learned well from Mommy that we always sanitize after a place like Chuck E. Cheese (we even doubled the amount!!!)! Thankfully the water in the pool was warm so Mommy and Daddy could swim with Hudson for as long as he wanted to (or until he did a #2 in his swimmer diaper!). He loves jumping in the pool and swimming crazy with Daddy. After swimming, we ordered room service and Hudson and I shared Fried Green Beans! We both LOVE them! Hudson stayed awake longer than Daddy did, no surprise there. And he shared the big king size bed with us! I have a battle wound to show for it from Hudson kicking me in the lip.....stomach, back, head, leg!! I've never seen such a wild and crazy sleeper!! But it was worth it for the moments of snuggling I got too!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS