Monday, May 17, 2010

New Friends......




We had the opportunity to spend the day with Meredith's cousins; Claire and Everett. They needed a back up daycare and Hudsy always loves having friends over! Thankfully Daddy had to work because Hudsy kind of liked playing with Claire's toy My Little Pony! Since it was such a beautiful day, we had a picnic lunch on the deck, and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon outside. I think Hudsy and Everett brought all the sand from the sandbox back in the house! And Claire didn't believe I could push all 3 of them on the swings at the same time but I proved her wrong! And they all wanted to go HIGHER! Paxton hung out with us too, even enjoyed our picnic on the deck, he's just out of the picture to the right......and he rested in the stroller under the swing set, just out of the picture to the right....but he was there, I promise! We get another chance to hang out with the kids in June, can't wait!!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS