Monday, August 9, 2010

Meeting a new friend......

We went to meet Roddy and Anna's new baby girl, Kaybrie Melzer tonight. Hudson was surprisingly smitten with her. He kissed her more than once, rubbed her head, gave her gentle hugs, and helped Mommy hold her. He doesn't show his brother half that much affection. Must be because she's a girl. Maybe he wants a sister??
Hudson snuggling up to Kaybrie by Anna.
With the new big brother, Kamden. He's 15 months old. And my apologies for Hudson's lovely face! This silly smile has just got to be phase!!
And big, big brother Brayden, and Kaybrie again!

5 comments:

Ryan, Liz Regan and Sidney said...

You trying to tell us something??! Good luck on picking the gender the next time around :)

Hudson and Paxton said...

I'm ready for #3 when you are ;) And I think its safe to say my mother and your mother-in-law just crapped their pants reading that comment! :)

Kari Wendinger said...

I'm waaaaitiiiing, Ladies!

-The Nordbys said...

Ash, three under three would be pretty impressive :-) and then I bet you wouldn't have to go back to work (because they would fire you)! I'm sure grandma Cindy would be ok with it, especially if your next one is a girl.

Ryan, Liz Regan and Sidney said...

I just read all these comments; you guys are nuts!! Let's remember I already pay more in day care expenses per month than my mortgage bill! There's no #3 coming from us anytime soon! (...unless we win the lottery!)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS