Thursday, August 19, 2010

Playing Together

Such a big smile because Hudson was pushing him around.

Watching a movie in the toy room.
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE watching Hudson and Paxton play together?!?!?! And how PROUD I am of Hudson for how good he plays with his baby brother. Paxton follows Hudson everywhere, so into the toy room they go. I like to listen at the door and hear things like, "Good job Brother!" or "You did it all by yourself Brother!" or " Let's play this Brother." or my personal favorite "Stay Brother. No, come back Brother. Stay right there, or I'll sit on you!" And I think I can speak for my mom and Vicky when I say we all got tears in our eyes when we listened to Hudson sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to a sleeping Paxton as he rubbed his head. How sweet!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS