Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bathtime Nightmares.....

90% percent of the time we bathe the boys together, so up until now, we've always had Paxton in the bath seat, for safety reasons.....and now we know why! We tried it without the seat, and Pax of course loved it. Roamed the bathtub freely, grabbing for toys, crawling and splashing around. Standing up every once in a while to test the waters, see what he could get away with.
Both boys playing with toys, minding their own business....
Hudson going in for what he called a "hug".......
But ended up being a CHOKE!!!!!
I've said it a million times.....POOR PAXTON!!! He is such a good boy, and yet he has to deal with his big bully of a brother! No question about it, Hudson is most definitely "terribly two"!!! And sometimes he makes it hard to remember just how sweet he really is.....or can be.
P.S. I didn't want to put this picture on the blog but Jamie said I had to because, in his words "It's too great not to!" I don't agree.

4 comments:

Katie and Chris said...

Poor Paxton!!!!!

Ryan, Liz Regan and Sidney said...

Oh no!! That guy is sure giving you a test on your patience. I think it's back to using the bath seat!

Kari Wendinger said...

I love that you snap a picture before saving Paxton.

Hudson and Paxton said...

I was told this loving embrace was going to be a hug! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS