Monday, December 6, 2010

"The Babies"

I've mentioned before how much Hudson and Paxton like the Baby Einstein movie "Baby's First Moves", otherwise known as "The Babies" at our house. It has become somewhat of a savior for me. Don't judge. Hudson will glance at it in between playing toys, but Paxton will sit through the movie in it's entirety, all 32 minutes! Sometimes even longer since I figured out it has a "repeat play" option. This is enough time for me to get dinner ready for the boys, and then afterwards, eat dinner myself! I peak in from time to time and usually find Paxton quietly staring up at the babies reaching, sitting, crawling, standing, or walking. Thank you Baby Einstein! How could I ever repay you!?!

1 comment:

logan ahlness said...

hahaha i find this very amusing. i was laughing the whole time while reading it because i cannot imagine pax sitting still for 32+ minutes! funny. i can't wait to see you all next week!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS