Sunday, January 30, 2011

BiG BoY BeD

Hudson spent the last night in his crib. Bittersweet for Mommy. The last night putting my baby in his crib, but knowing he's getting too big.
He was SO excited for his new bed!! He loves it. Loves napping in it, sleeping in it, and playing in it! He wants everyone to come see his bed and lay in it. He's so proud. And so is Mommy. I was worried he would get in and out during bedtime, but he doesn't. He's excited to crawl in all by himself, and waits for Mommy or Daddy to come get him when he wakes up. My sweet angel.

3 comments:

Ryan, Liz Regan and Sidney said...

YEA!! All that worrying for nothing :) I'm glad he surprised you in a good way!

logan ahlness said...

OHMYGOSH. precious :) he is getting too big! but that is extremely cute!

Hudson and Paxton said...

It takes all the strength I have not to snuggle in there with him every night!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS