Monday, January 10, 2011

More ear infections......

"I'm sick."
"Me too."
Took the boys in to the doctor today and they both have ear infections. And despite Hudson's tubes, an infection still snuck it's way through, those nasty things! And poor Paxton has a double ear infection. Hudson was so excited to go to the doctor, I think he would've faked an illness just to get to go with! He overheard me telling Pax that he had to go to the doctor, and he quickly interrupted and said, "I better go too, I'm sick." And he gave the doctor orders as soon as we walked in, saying "You better take my temperature and look in my ears. They're blue, my favorite color!" Pax isn't quite as happy about being at the clinic, but cooperative. And they both LOVE their medicine!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS