Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Letter to Santa

The boys wrote letters to Santa at daycare and they brought tears to my eyes.....from laughing so hard! Both letters show each boys' personality perfectly! Hudson, the detailed story teller (his was 2 pages!), and Paxton with his famous answer to everything!

Hudson's letter reads- Dear Santa, I want a pop the pig (game) and you can put food in his mouth and like his tummy gets bigger. My dad says I should have that gun that shoots darts. I'll take a shirt. I want jammies. I want jammies that has a dump truck on it. I'll just take a plate. Yeah. I want a plate. I want a real tree and like 5 ornaments for my tree and like 3 presents to put under my real tree."

Paxton's letter reads- Dear Santa, Huh? What?? Noooo. A present."


I'm sure Tiffany asked Paxton what he wanted to write to Santa, and like always he gave her his "Huh?".

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS