Monday, January 30, 2012

24 weeks (but really 25)

We were a little late taking our 24 week picture, I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow. Things are still going well. Baby #3 has the same heart focus that Paxton had, but we had a Level 2 ultrasound done a few weeks ago and she is perfectly healthy! I had a doctor appointment today and growing right on track, although I'm gaining more weight than I'd care to. The pounds just seem to keep adding up, all over! But I keep telling myself, in case this is my last pregnancy, I'll enjoy it while I can. These are probably the last days I'll ever indulge in ice cream before bed. Baby is moving around quite a bit. The boys like to watch and stare at my tummy, waiting to see her move. And they will even give her kisses unexpectedly every now and then. Hudson talks about his baby sister alot, asking questions about how she'll come out, how big she'll be, and that he wants 5 more sisters after this one. Mom would be all for that, but Daddy needs quite a bit more convincing. And he tells Paxton that he has to give his da-do's (pacifiers) to his baby sister when she gets here.....Paxton says no. We're all excited for baby girl, and waiting patiently for her arrival in about 3 months.......

1 comment:

Kari Wendinger said...

Simply adorable! And, by the way, where did you get that cross behind you? I want one!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS