Monday, January 16, 2012

sledding & swimming

Daddy really wanted to take the boys sledding, and we were worried there wouldn't be enough snow, but it was actually perfect! Just enough to fly down the hill, and the boys were still able to walk and climb back up on their own. They loved it, all three of them! Mommy stayed safely on top of the hill.

Always doing everything with that tongue curled out!


After sledding and nap, we decided to go swimming at Vogel. Again, they had a blast! Paxton was not happy when it was time to go, but thankfully they have a candy machine to help coax him out of the water.

They loved the slide, especially Pax! He must have gone up and down a million times, never even caring if Daddy was ready at the bottom to catch him.

And he could barely touch, I mean, chin still under the water kind of touching, but he didn't care!!! He didn't want any help. Such a brave boy, so different from his cautious brother.



He may be cautious, but he sure is a goofball! His favorite part was the hot tub. He wanted to go in but Mommy told him I could only put my feet in because I have baby in my tummy, and he asked, "Doesn't my baby sister like to be hot?" And I just said no, and he replied, "That's okay Mommy, she'll come out pretty soon and then you can come in with me."


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS