Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend at Cutty's

We spent the weekend at Cutty's resort in Iowa with the Johnson family. The boys did lots of running around with their cousins, swimming, and playing games.

Pax in the pool with Aunt Lori.

Had to post this one of the boys in the hot tub...with Daddy too! Hehehe!
Surrounded by bubbles.

Hudson loved flying in the air when Daddy threw him up!

And they each painted a toy car. Paxton loved that and made sure he painted the entire thing.

Both boys slept with Mommy. Hudson would start out watching a movie with Dad but eventually made his way into Mom (there was no way we were all fitting in a full size bed together!). The boys slept next to eachother, and one morning I woke up to Paxton giggling, and he said, "Brother is snuggling me." I told him it was because Brother loved him, he said "I like my brother. I like you too Mommy." So sweet. Then he continued to rub Hudson's head. I knew it would eventually wake him up, but I just couldn't ask him to stop.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS