Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was busy again this year, with going to the Portner's side, then to Grandma Sharon's, and last to Aunt Porky's. The kids met new family, played with cousins, and we all ate good food! I am thankful for many things, but my family first and foremost. Even though I was about ready to give them all away trying to get a decent family picture, which we never got! But none the less, they are my world. My children are everything I ever dreamed of. And my husband, well, he tells me I'm beautiful everyday of my life, what's better than that! We're a lucky crew, us Johnson five!
My daughter.
 My boys...who apparently, are NOT thankful for one another! Ha!
 I am also thankful for baby girl accessories....because boots on Harlow are to die for!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS