Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Angry Birds Party

Packy requested an Angry Birds themed party for his 4th birthday. He was extremely excited to see the long awaited cake and I think he was more than pleased. With how it looked AND how it tasted! 
My little crew. Of course Harlow is the one that wouldn't listen and sit nicely for me. She likes to be difficult on purpose, I'm pretty sure she gets pleasure from it.

We got in some Lincoln lovin'. He'll be bulldozing over Harlow in no time! Good thing she's a tough cookie and should be able to handle it. 
Packy was such a sweet boy and handed his presents out to siblings and cousins to help open. That garbage truck is his favorite. He parked it by his bed to sleep next to him. (Little does he know that once he fell asleep, Hudson grabbed it and played for awhile. I was sure to return it to the parking spot before morning!) 
We had a pinata for the kids in the basement (laundry/storage room). I think this will be a necessity at every birthday party from here on out. Even Harlow got a chance, although I think it was Hudson's swings that took the pinata down.
The excitement of candy!! 

Hudsy and Lincoln. He's always so sweet and gentle with babies. Apparently that ends once they reach toddlerhood. 
Traditional kid picture on the steps. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS