Friday, November 21, 2014

life lately

So it's been awhile since we've had an update, so here's the gist of what's happening in the Johnson household.....

I continue to visit Hudson during his school lunches. I volunteered to help his class at the beginning of the year through October, and since that ended, I try to just go and eat with him whenever I can. However, he recently mentioned that I hadn't been there in a looooooong time (even though it was really only 2 weeks), and I do love going so I was sure to surprise him and show up the next day.

It was sports team day at school and one of his best buddies, Crosby, wore the Vikings rival Green Bay Packers. Man those two are cute aren't they?? I think girls will be fighting over them.

We celebrated Maddi's 26th birthday a couple weeks ago. At her request, we all went bowling!

Teeny tiny bowling shoes!!

Hockey started and the boys in this family sure have the cutest fan in the stands! I'm sure to bring enough snacks to get this girl through their hour long practices. I wish I could bring myself a heated blanket because it is freezing in that arena!

Here they are, the hockey players. They are on the same team this year, New Ulm Eagles PURPLE! I was kind of hoping they'd be on different teams so they separate a little, branch out and not be so attached at the hip, but they are glad they're together. We can already notice improvements since last year. Paxton is FAST!!! Like, flying across the ice fast! And Hudson is a pro at stopping.

This girl is still trouble! By far the most trouble of all the kids! She still pulls that kitchen chair up to wherever she needs to get to. Even though she doesn't need the chair, she can climb on top of anything using just her legs and arms. On this particular day, she found her way to the baking cabinet and discovered a bag of chocolate chips. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "nothing", so I asked her what she had under her hands and again, "nothing"! She's sneaky!

We've been playing a lot of our new favorite game, "Funny Faces". You have to try and make the funny face on the card you pick. It can get pretty hilarious, and Hudson is really good at it!

Soon Hudson will start basketball and Harlow will start gymnastics, and our lives will be lived constantly on the go! Such is life with three great kids. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS