Tuesday, December 23, 2014

elf on the shelf

One night I found Paxton sitting on the dining room table, just like this.......

I asked him what he was doing, and he didn't say a word. I asked again, "Paxton, why are you sitting on the table?" No response. Not even a blink, he kept smiling and didn't move a muscle. I gave up and asked Hudson if he knew why his brother was sitting on the table. He sure did! They were playing "Christmas". Hudson was "Santa", Harlow was "a little girl" and Paxton was "the elf on the shelf". His job was to sit there and watch over Harlow and see if she's being good or not so he could report back to Santa. Doesn't he make THE CUTEST elf on the shelf!?!! 

1 comment:

Erin said...

So adorable!!

You're really good at keeping up with blogging even with three and even with a full-time job. I've been slacking!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS