Tuesday, December 16, 2014

kids at work

After a late night of work, I got home and realized I had forgotten some important stuff in my office that I needed over the weekend, so I packed up the three  kids in their jammies (no coats, and Harlow without shoes!) and we drove the 60 miles round trip back to my office. The kids thought it was great! Hudson loved using my key card to get into the locked doors. He thought it was like a hotel. They've already been asking when they can go back to work with me.

They look much cuter at my desk!

I've been busy at work and haven't had time to decorate my office. Hudson found my bag of Christmas decorations and was appalled that I hadn't put them up yet, as decorating is a priority in his book. He took it upon himself to get my little tree up and any other decoration he could find. Harlow watched and Paxton drew me pictures to hang up.


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS