Thursday, January 15, 2015

Harlow rocks!

SHE IS POTTY TRAINED!!!!!!!! Great words to say! But even better than that is the fact that she did it herself! I have been asking her almost daily for months now if she wanted to wear undies or go potty on the toilet, and every time her answer would be a simple, "No!" So on Sunday, January 3rd when I asked again, I expected the same answer, but this time she said, "Ummmmm, yea!" Well okay! And seriously, she put undies on and has not regressed once. No accidents, nothing! She doesn't even need to be reminded to go, she tells us or just goes on her own, and she's dry through naps and nights. This girl is rocking it and I could not be more proud! It's a weird feeling, being brought to proud tears watching your daughter pee/poop in the toilet. I've been telling her she's awesome since the day she was born, and once again, she has proven me right! So now when you ask her, "What does mommy say you are?" She says with enthusiam, "I'm beautiful and AWESOME!"

After a few days of her awesomeness, I took her to Target and let her pick out anything she wanted. She walked the aisles, looking over many toys, listened to some suggestions from her big brother Paxton (which were usually Nerf guns or Transformers), and finally settled on these teeny babies with bunk beds. Side note: We barely got in the house and those poor teeny babies were stripped naked of their clothes. What is it with kids and wanting naked dolls? There is not a single doll or Barbie in our house that has clothes on!

And I'm sure none of you were questioning but.......I LOVE HER!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS