Tuesday, January 13, 2015

sledding

We went sledding a couple weeks ago on our favorite sledding hill in town. Thankfully, with the construction of the new chancery building, we still have enough hill to sled down. We had been worried all summer that we'd have to find a new spot.

Harlow and I are kind of one in the same when it comes to the cold and sledding. We went along with because the boys wanted us to, we stuck it out for awhile, even went down the hill a few times, but we got cold and sledding is still a little scary to both of us (Harlow went down covering her face with her hands and I nearly pee my pants every time!), so after awhile we decided to plant ourselves at the bottom of the hill and watch the boys fly down.

Harlow had just thrown a snowball at Hudson's fave and she thought it was pretty hilarious.

By far Hudson's favorite sled is the "snowmobile sled" Jamie brought home this winter. I was a little concerned about it, so I decided I needed to try it out first to make sure it was safe. That was "almost peed in my pants" take one! It flies, even comes with brakes! But admittedly, it was fun.

So I can say I went sledding this year, check it off my list for the season, and next time they head out, I think Harlow and I will do something a little more girly, and warm!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS