Friday, March 6, 2015

some videos

A few videos to enjoy.....
Harlow singing in the shower. The words are, "Takin' my shower shower. Shakin' my booty booty." 

A little longer one...my favorite parts of this one are when she says "some lot" when referring to how much water she has. She uses "some lot" for the amount of everything. I also love how her eyebrows go up and down when she says she likes to take baths better. That's something she's always done and I hope it never goes away. The way she dumps water over her head, because of course, she's Harlow! And lastly, how her voice goes WAY up high when she asks if I have this on my phone. 

Paxton showed us his moves the other night. He's always dancing! (It's kind of a long video, sorry!)

We went swimming last weekend and Harlow showed off her fearless personality. She goes under and down the slide without even a thought. I love when I overhear parents around us say, "Look at that little girl, watch what she can do.." This girl sets no boundaries and I love it. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS