Saturday, January 2, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Paxton: Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself......my name is Paxton Hunter Johnson. I'm Hudson's brother and will be bragging about myself on this blog too. I was born on Monday, December 28, 2009 and went home from the hospital on Wednesday. I like my new home so far. I have my own room (which I'll show off later) but for right now I like sleeping in a little crib next to my Mommy and Daddy. Mommy says I might be a little backwards because I like sleeping during the day better than at night. I think my new brother likes me but he's kind of sick right now so we haven't been spending much time together. So thats a little bit about me. You'll soon see that I'm just as cool as Hudson!


2 comments:

Kari Wendinger said...

Thomas has those jammies. You need to get Hudson a pair so he and Paxton can match! :)

jhester said...

Congratulations to you and your family! Paxton is adorable!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS