Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

And the boys put on their costumes for the last time. The tiger was more than excited to go trick-or-treating and get loads and loads of candy! He was definitely on a sugar high, drunk on suckers! Big ones, little ones, caramel apple ones, skeleton ones, ones with spiders in the middle.....every Halloween kind on the face of this universe! He knocked on doors, stating "I am here for trick-or-treating! I want that kind of candy please, thank you!" And the spider came along for the ride, receiving ooo's and ahh's for how cute he was! And I may be biased, but man was he ever adorable! And I'm not sure spiders have cute, black button noses, but Aunt Vicky insisted!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I agree, Paxton was adorable! And so was his older brother!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS