Sunday, August 26, 2012

MN State Fair 2012

This State Fair trip started out with a 3 hour trip to the ER...for me!! On the way up I had an allergic reaction to something unknown. And let me clarify that I am not allergic to ANYTHING and never have been. It was awful, my eyes, lips, and cheeks were swelling right before everyone's eyes, and then my throat started closing. Sitting in the ER, I told my Aunt Vicky that I wish there was a mirror so I could see myself and she politely replied, "No, I don't really think you do." And my poor mother was stuck in the vehicle with all 3 kids, in Hennepin County, over lunch, driving around and around, parking every once in awhile until Harlow got fussy and needed to eat. Thank you Mom for taking care of my babies, and thank you Vicky for taking care of me and sitting in the "not so nice" ER! And with a little medication, I was good to go and we were back on our way to the fair.
Harlow wasn't quite taller than 2 chickens to ride the tractors.
 My three- Harlow the Farmer, Packy the Pig and Hudsy the Sheep.
 The boys LOVE riding rides!!!!!!!! And they loved making funny faces at me as they rode by.
 This ride was kind of a joke. Compared to the same ride at Como Zoo, Valleyfair, and Nickelodeon Universe, this ride was a snooze fest. The boys were clearly bored.
 The big slide was a favorite, and we could hear Hudson's giggles the whole way down.
 The next day we swam at the hotel. Check out that back float of Paxton's. He gets his skills from his grandma.
 Harlow was a good girl and just enjoys hanging out and being cute.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS