Sunday, October 14, 2012

"Best Present Ever"

Grandpa called this weekend, asking us to come out to the farm because he had a little something for the boys.....but this......
 This is no little something! This is a four wheeler...a REAL four wheeler! And Hudson proclaimed it his "best present ever!" Mommy doesn't feel quite the same way about it but I've been told I have to let the boys have fun. We still need to get him a real helmet to go with his real four wheeler. That bike helmet doesn't quite cut it, but he just haaaaaad to ride it! He had to ride it that night, and then he haaaaaaad to go back out the next day and ride it some more! He loves it, and he has that "I'm the happiest boy in the whole world but I'm trying to hold my smile in because I'm a little embarrassed" kind of smile that I love. And he's good. He can maneuver the big machine around thanks to the many Power Wheels he's been riding all his life.
 Paxton prefers to just be a rider, not a driver. Mommy prefers that too!

 Grandpa also bought himself a new toy and Mommy had fun on that one!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS