Wednesday, October 3, 2012

parks and picnics

We headed out for a picnic this afternoon. See my fancy picnic basket?? No....that's because its a ghetto Target shopping bag!! But we made do! I can't believe how great Hudson has gotten at riding his bike! Jamie is the bike rider of the family, and he's always taking Hudson on rides, claiming to go miles at a time. Something I never believed, thinking there's no way Hudson could bike that long, that well...but I was wrong! He maneuvers himself like a pro on that thing!


 Hudson insisted we go to 2 parks today, and one of them just HAD to be his favorite park! He loves the slide below. I tried it, and man alive, I may have broken my behind! Who thinks of putting bumps on a slide? Seriously, ouch!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS