Thursday, October 25, 2012

Transitions

After almost 2 months of sleeping with Paxton, the time had come to get him back into his own bed (and poor Jamie wanted out of the basement bedroom). I had become attached to my baby boy snuggling next to me and dreaded that first night without him. But like Hudson says, "everything is going back to normal". It's like the theme to our lives right now. And Hudson is handling it all like a pro but if you ask him if he likes it, he will tell you, "Actually, I do not." And Pax didn't handle that first night very well. He cried...alot. His big brother did everything he could to make him feel better, telling him, "I'm nervous too buddy, but its going to be okay. Mommy will be here forever, I promise." It was the sweetest thing I had ever heard. But after a couple nights of crying, his sweetness tarnished and he asked, "Is Packy going to cry again tonight because I really can't take it anymore." He's always making us laugh, and he makes difficult situations better. And not only did I lose Paxton, but we also moved Harlow into her own room too. No more swaddling, no more watching her sleep by the side of my bed. Man, this transitioning stuff is hard on mama! But we're all coping .....as life goes back to normal.

These are the many pictures I took with my phone, of our nights together....









No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS