Wednesday, May 7, 2014

all three of them

Just a few pictures of all three of the Johnson crew....in all of their cuteness, craziness, and silliness. But we wouldn't want them any other way.

A picture from Easter Sunday. Harlow was a little under the weather on Easter with the beginnings of a cold.
A picture sent to me from daycare. That morning I had asked if she could try and keep Harlow's clothes as clean as possible since she had her last day of school that night and I wouldn't have time to change her. I knew that was an almost impossible task as Harlow gets into everything!!!! A couple hours later I got this picture with the comment, "The only way I can keep Harlow clean." Ha, very true!
When we do an all three sibling bath, its quite the production! It usually starts with playing nicely, then someone fights over a toy, there's alot of splashing, an occasional near drowning, and someone always ends up in tears. I take a lot of bath time videos, and if I wasn't worried about private parts hitting the internet, I think I could entertain you all!
Warmer temps have finally arrived and the kids soak up every minute outside. So instead of fighting them to come in the house for meals, we like to eat on the deck. As of late, this has been Paxton's smile every time I ask for a picture. And with his little mini-Pax right by him, Harlow has to give the exact same one!
As also seen here. When I posted this picture to Facebook/Instagram, I labeled it, "Crazy, Crazier, and Content". I think it fits them pretty well here.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS