Thursday, May 15, 2014

mother's day

As any mother knows, there aren't really words that can be put together to explain the love we have for our children. I am no different. I love them with everything I have (and then a little more!). I have a special way of telling each of them....
To Hudson I say- I love you more than anything.
To Paxton I say- I love you, shmuv you. (something completely made up we started saying years ago)
To Harlow I say- I love you much!
Per tradition, we went to pick out flowers on Mother's Day. A quick opportunity for another picture together.
And in much the same way, there aren't words that could ever define the relationship I have with my mom, or the way I feel about her. She is first and foremost my best friend. She has given me and my family so much of herself. Her generosity and selflessness is endless. I will strive to have this same relationship with my children. I wouldn't be strong enough to do anything without her by my side.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS