Monday, May 12, 2014

Harlow's REAL birthday 5.8.2014

Of course Harlow got another birthday celebration on her actual birthday, May 8th. Per tradition, we filled her room with balloons and Jamie even managed to sneak them in while she was sleeping. I was so excited to watch her reaction when I woke her up the next morning, but the little stinker woke up on her own and came out with a balloon in hand. She found me getting ready in the bathroom to tell me there were lots of balloons and then said, "brothers did it". She's always blaming them! We had time for a few presents and a couple pictures before heading to daycare.
Playing with her new unicorn and baby.

Look at how old she looks?!?!?!?! This picture makes my heart ache for my baby girl.
Harlow is a big fan of Carson!! One of her faves.
Speaking of faves.....all sweets! We went to Happy Joe's and she loved that sundae, but surprisingly enough she still shared with Paxton. She licked every last bit.

After Happy Joe's we headed back to our house for more presents from family and cake/ice cream. And yes, Harlow ate more! She loves getting sung to, and always joins in to sing to herself. I think she had the best birthday ever! She loved the attention and watches the videos of herself on my phone everyday.

A few videos of an entire day dedicated to our girl........







No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS