Monday, June 16, 2014

Dad's Day

This big box was delivered about 2 weeks ago and the only one who knew the contents was me. I knew better than to tell the kids too early. Actually, I knew better than to tell Paxton at all, so I just shared the secret with Hudson this weekend, he's the only one to be trusted. So with all the anticipation, I think the kids were just as excited to open Dad's present as he was. They had all been begging for days, including Jamie!


A set of gravity chairs!!! He's been saying we should get some for years now. And what a deal that I found, 2 chairs for the price of 1!







So the kids hopped on for a picture, and at first Paxton was perfectly happy standing behind them, even gave me a big cheesy smile, then all of a sudden he felt left out and was TICKED OFF!!!! And when Paxton gets mad, his eyebrows come out, he stomps his feet, makes a little growl sound, and will not let it go! I thought about zooming in on the happy three, but it was Father's Day, just wouldn't be the same with one less child. We spent the rainy/humid/then sunny day indoors (with Hudson being sick too), we watched a lot of movies, played board games, and then prepared a good supper for the grill. Jamie set up his "juicy lucy station" and filled burgers with lots of goodies. As usual, Harlow has to be right in on any action happening in the kitchen. She's quite the helper! 
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY JAMIE, FROM THREE OF THE GREATEST GIFTS EITHER ONE OF US COULD EVER GIVE OR RECEIVE!!! 


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS