Tuesday, May 5, 2015

North Park

We hit up the new park a couple weeks ago. It became a quick favorite of all of the kids. With a very high "spider web" climby thingy (not the technical name!) and a zip line thingy (again, not sure what the name is), they love this park!


Another grandmother that was at the park watched Harlow get ready to walk across this, and kindly came to get me and said, "I'm not sure if she's yours, but she's up there by herself and I think she's going to go across." I could tell she was just concerned, but I assured her that this girl, who is mine, will be perfectly fine walking across the very thin bar about 6 feet in the air. And she was......

Even turned herself around midway so I could take a picture. After watching her for a few more minutes, that same grandmother said, "You were right, she can do everything!" She sure can!

But this zip line is the reason this park is #1! 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS