Thursday, July 9, 2015

a minion party

Hudson has become somewhat obsessed with the minions from Despicable Me and he knew months ago that that's what he wanted for his 7th birthday party. And boy were we impressed with the cake! I wish I could take credit for it but I have most all of my cakes made by a lady in Sleepy Eye. She's so talented and they are always delicious!


It's still hard to believe that my first baby is SEVEN years old already. 


We had another minion pinata!


Hudson and his godparents, Maddi and Zevlen.

And his most favorite person, Grandma!!

And his parents, I'm pretty sure he thinks we're just so-so. Ha! But we love him like crazy. And everyday I am proud of him for something, whether it be something small or big. This morning, Hudson, Harlow and myself were all in bed, he was awake. I told him he could do downstairs and he said, "No, I want to wait for Harlow to wake up." Then he brushed the hair out of her face, put his arm around her, and told me how cute she is when she's sleeping. Proud mom. 



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS