Thursday, October 1, 2015

the last couple months



Here are some random pictures taken in the last couple months all compiled into one blog post. I'm not nearly as good as I used to be keeping up on here, so here you go.....our life....

Harlow and I dug out my old Pretty Pretty Princess game at my parents house and brought back many memories for me. Clearly, she's always the princess!

Getting extra smooches in on the night before he is a kindergartner.

I treated the boys to Target treats and Nerf guns for their first successful week of school. Man they're spoiled!

Harlow came to work with me on a Friday for a few hours. She loved it and felt so proud coming to work with Mommy, and I loved having her with me.

Jamie was best man in his friend Steve's wedding, and Harlow was his cutest date!

All the kids dressed up for the wedding reception and dance.

It was Moon Over Herman so we climbed up after dark and then went to McDonald's for ice cream sundaes. It was a fun, late night.

We went to a wild animal show and my kids could have joined right in!

My first visit to lunch with Hudson this year.

And thankfully their lunch times are back to back so I can spend a solid hour with them at the school.

My girl, dressed up so pretty in her Hello Kitty dress. She made sure everyone noticed her.

All the girls went wedding dress shopping for Logan. I love having a girl to do girl things with!

She had the brilliant idea to paint rocks one rainy day.

The entire family has had a dang cough and cold for weeks, this was our dual trip to the clinic.

Sister had been waiting a long time for rain so she could walk into school with her umbrella.

Bella (yep, did you know we have a dog?!?) has really come to love Paxton. She follows him around, sits on his lap, sleeps next to him. This is all extremely out of character for our dog who has never liked kids! And Paxton is just eating it up!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS