Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Pax's Halloween Party

With my next kindergartner in school, I get to be a parent chaperone in Mrs. Maudal's class all over again, and my love for the job has not faded. Knowing my Paxton, I was anticipating his behavior in school, assuming that he'd be a little more wild, talkative, and fidgety and a little less quiet, patient, and reserved....well, let's be honest, a little less "Hudson". But to my surprise, that isn't what I saw. And maybe it had something to do with Mom's presence in his classroom, but he say quietly and listened to direction, he raised his hand to speak, he even went out of his way to ask Mrs. Maudal if he could help. I was proud of my boy, and man did he make a handsome soldier!

Pax and one of his favorite friends Kaden.

And another favorite, Logan. Who he calls "Logie Bogie". I'm sure it doesn't get annoying at all, right?!

And the whole kindergarten class. All sorts of vampires, animals, superheros, and princesses.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS