Monday, November 30, 2015

Paxton the Super Star

When Paxton started kindergarten, with the same teacher Hudson had, I walked into his classroom and warned her that this boy would be a complete opposite of Hudson. This boy tests limits, runs a little faster, doesn't mind breaking rules, gets a little rowdier, and doesn't have the patience or ambition to learn. To prepare myself, I asked her who would be calling me if he ever gets on the dreaded "red" color on the behavior chart. She laughed and said it would be her voice I hear on the other line. That is what I was anticipating....but man was I wrong! This boy has far surpassed all of my expectations, both academically and with his behavior. And just last week, he brought this certificate home, for reaching the highest "pink" color on the behavior chart. It also came with an email from his teacher telling me how awesome he was, that he is a helpful student and friend. Wahoo!! And even better, he was so excited to tell me. As soon as Jamie picked him up from school, Paxton called me with every detail of his awesome day. I am so proud of this boy.
                                    

I visited his classroom last week to make muffins for their Thanksgiving feast. They dressed up in the Native American and pilgrim costumes they made. 

                                   

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS